fun,jokes and talking!

we talk about fun,jokes, see if anyone has a problem we could solve it etc.......

« Older   Newer »

1. jetfire2000

User deleted

i have finnally made te topic

2. Cheah Yi Liang

User deleted

So.....what to say?

3. jetfire2000

User deleted

lets continue talking where we left off on the work section what do you mean by a non sries game?

4. Cheah Yi Liang

User deleted

We make a game for fun because now domy less online and no work to do so make for fun

5. jetfire2000

User deleted

but we cant make a game that is as cool as domy's right (or can we?)

6. Cheah Yi Liang

User deleted

We can make a lame game since that game is not our real game,it just to raise our skills.

7. jetfire2000

User deleted

yeah maybe but what would it be about and also it will be stuiped and it will take time and sprites and you will have to understand the program you use etc......

8. Cheah Yi Liang

User deleted

We can use rpg maker 2003 easy to learn for a starter took me 1 week to learn how to use the program

9. jetfire2000

User deleted

EVERYTHING in the program?

10. Cheah Yi Liang

User deleted

Yes and my coding for that program is now better too,I know how to make log style games

11. jetfire2000

User deleted

cool but i noticed something ever since i started helping domy on the project when the game is finished whta will we do then and when we finish the game and play it over and over again it wouldnt be very cool right?

and for rm2k3 i dont understand some things like chipset,battle animations some other things

12. Cheah Yi Liang

User deleted

That means make a new game or convince domyssj to make custom sagas.

And for your problem,you first try to mess with the test game or read the help file.

13. jetfire2000

User deleted

making the game thing doesnt seem good we could convincehim (not sure if we will convince him or not)

and there will already be 1 a costume saga isnt that enough if he will make costume you wull make him make a new SERIES not a saga

hey cheah i will be online for 5 minutes but i wont answer bec. i have to pray (it only takes 5 minues EXACTly the 5 minutes are long when you are not doing anything want to wait it okay want to eave and come after 5 minutes its okay)

14. Cheah Yi Liang

User deleted

I am going to sleep now.

15. jetfire2000

User deleted

okay (although in my time i have woke up from 2 hours but we have different time)

357 replies since 9/8/2012, 15:02   3712 views